AMP: Third Level39 Member Make Innotribe Grand Final
20th May 2014
Level39 member Advanced Merchant Payments were victorious in the Asia-Pacific semi final of the Innotribe Startup Challenge.
After their semi-final victory, AMP will compete alongside fellow Level39 members Mambu and TransferGo in the global final, which is to be held at Sibos Boston in October 2014. The Innotribe StartUp Challenge is open to both ‘growth stage’ and ‘startup’ companies. AMP and Mambu fit into the former category, and TransferGo slot into the latter.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, AMP have been Level39 members since August 2013, and are soon to move into larger space on the High Growth Space on the 42nd floor. They also report that they will be adding to their UK workforce in the coming months, so worth keeping tabs on the Level39 jobs board.
Check out a rundown of the Singapore winners below, all of whom go through to the Grand Final.
Singapore Finalists: StartUp
- Lendstar: A mobile wallet that enables users to borrow, collect, pre-pay and split money.
- Sixspace: An identity registration protocol server combining user directory, automatic IPv6 address registration and PKI.
- Stockspot: Algorithmically matching investors with a personalised stock portfolio.
Singapore FInalists: Growth Phase
- Advanced Merchant Payments: Allows financial services companies to offer unsecured loans to small business clients.
- Fastacash: Enabling users to transfer value and digital content using any existing social network or messaging platform.