Behaviour Change: An intelligent approach for cyber security
29th July 2019
Level39 member CybSafe has today announced a new white paper exploring their approach to applying behavioural science.
The paper, Behaviour Change: An intelligent approach for cyber security, is authored by CybSafe’s CEO Oz Alashe MBE and Head of Behavioural Science John Blythe. Available for download now – this report covers the following topics:
- About CybSafe Research and Analysis
- Collaborations & Partnerships
- Tackling the Human Aspect of Cyber Security: The need for effective behaviour change
- The psychology of cyber security: How to think about behaviour change
- The CybSafe Method: From human cyber risks to human cyber resilience
- Behaviour Change: The CybSafe Way
To find out more and download the report – click here.