1. What are cookies ?
Cookies are text files generated by a website and placed on your computer or on any other device you are using to access the website. Section 2 and the table below contain further details about the cookies used on this website and their purposes.
No cookies on this website capture a user’s name or other information that would identify the user personally. They merely identify a computer or other device. All information collected by cookies on this website is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Information collected by the cookies on this website will not be disclosed to third parties.
Session cookies do not store information on the hard disk of your computer or other device and they expire at the end of your browsing session i.e. when you close your browser window the session cookie and information it collected is deleted. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer or other device and they remain there after you close your session until you delete them manually or until your browser deletes them based on the pre-determined period contained within the persistent cookie’s file. This website uses Session cookies and not Persistent cookies.
This website uses both first party and third party cookies, see the table below. Section 2 below contains more detailed information about the use of third party cookies in particular analytics cookies.
- Cookies “strictly necessary” for functionality of this website’s platform. These cookies are essential in order to enable users to move around this website and use its features.
- “Performance” cookies which collect information about how users navigate this website, for instance which pages users access most frequently.
- “Functionality” cookies which allow this website to remember choices you make.
- “Targeting or advertising” cookies used to deliver adverts relevant to an identified machine or other device (not a named or otherwise identifiable person) which are tailored to interests associated with the website activity tied to that machine or device. These cookies are also used to limit the number of times a user sees an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They may also remember that this website has been visited from a device and share that information with marketing organisations.
For more general information about cookies and how to disable them through your browser, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
2. This website uses the following cookies:
|catAccCookies||Saves a message to let us know that you have seen our cookie message.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||The cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies.|
3. Does the policy apply to linked websites?
Level39 process your data in accordance with our privacy notice which you can view here http://www.level39.co/privacy/