#Pitch10: Digital Shadows to pitch at Downing Street
10th July 2014
Digital Shadows, a cyber-security company who recently started working on the CBEST project with the Bank of England, have been chosen to partake in the even on 31st July at the Prime Minster’s residence.
An independent panel selected Digital Shadows to form part of, what Downing Street are calling, ‘a showcase of the most promising digital businesses in Britain.’
The nine businesses to join Digital Shadows at Number 10 are…
- Certivox The next generation of user authentication for mobile, web & enterprise who claim that ‘usernames and passwords are history’. @CertiVox
- Duedil A database of company information that allows users to check out their competitors, suppliers and customers. @duedil
- Huddle Internal colaboration network for enterprise clients. Their cofounder chatted to us last year. @huddle
- LumeJet This company innovates in the world of digital printing who specialise in ultra hi-res devices. @LumeJetLtd
- TransferWise Enabling users to transfer money internationally. We hosted a fintech panel with their cofounder at The Europas. @TransferWise
For more info on #Pitch10, check out the official site.