- This event has passed.
The 8th Operational Resilience and Cyber Security Summit
25th May 2021 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
We are delighted to be supporting The 8th Operational Resilience and Cyber Security Summit!
The virtual summit, which will take place on 25th May, has been organised to follow up on the policy statement on operational resilience consultation paper released on 29 March. It will feature keynote addresses from the Bank of England/PRA and the FCA and will be dedicated to assisting financial institutions with implementing best practice operational resilience and cyber security measures that are consistent with the final rules.
The event will cover many issues such as:
· UK regulatory objectives for operational and cyber resilience
· An overview of the new rules and requirements for financial services in view of the recent policy statement
· Governance and risk culture: the role of the board in strengthening operational resilience
· Regulatory resilience: maintaining regulatory compliance and flexibility to respond to evolving regulatory expectations
· How to build internal resilience through people management to sustain customers’ expectations and ensure business continuity
· Board simulation of a cyber-attack on a major supplier to financial institution
· Outsourcing and pre-outsourcing: managing third- and fourth-party risk in the rapidly changing cyber threat landscape
Use code CYSEC6LV39 when booking to get 20% off your ticket!