Apply for Cornerstone 2.0 Scale Up Program
5th October 2021 @ 8:00 am - 3rd December 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Level 39 is delighted to announce we are an official sponsor and partner with Cornerstone Partners for this year’s ‘Cornerstone 2.0 Scale Up Program.’ The program will be held at our offices at Level 39.
Cornerstone: 2.0 is a dynamic accelerator designed for 20 tech start-ups to accelerate their growth through tailored coaching and mentoring, dynamic workshops, expert support and investor networks. We are looking for ambitious, post traction businesses to join the program!
The program combines advanced business training from serial tech entrepreneurs and renowned speakers, expert support and coaching to help growth-stage tech ventures accelerate their success.
Cornerstone Partners has invested over £1.1m into UK start-ups to date and is actively looking for diverse founders operating in the B2B Tech, Consumer Tech and Services Tech space. The businesses should be SEIS/EIS qualified and require investment of at least £25k – £100K over the next 12 -18 months.
We are offering our members free spaces to attend and join the program which will run from 5th October – December 3rd, 2021. (One evening per week, over nine weeks)
The scale up program culminates in a final pitch day (demo day) providing founders with a unique opportunity to tell your story with a room full of potential investors!
- How to hire good talent and incentivise
- How to use OKRs/growth models effectively
- How to model and manage your cashflow
- How to build a scalable sales team
- How to achieve a return on your ad spend
- How to iterate your product and roadmap
- How to protect and identify key legal issues
- How to raise capital
Please see press release and article to the 2020 Demo Day winner, James Owusu, Checkboard (Formerly Cubic Lease). After participating in the 9-week programme, James successfully won first prize at the closing demo day competition, paving the way for investment from the Cornerstone angel syndicate.
UK Registered, with at least one black and/or diverse founder on the executive board or management team
- A Tech / Tech enabled start up, with a least an MVP. i.e. B2B Tech / Consumer Tech / Services Tech
- Post revenue of at least £50k, with a preference for seed / pre-series A stage business
- Investment requests between £25k and £300k
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON THE 17 SEPTEMBER