- This event has passed.
Bank To The Future
11th November 2016Free
Banks. Where we’re going we don’t need banks.
A storm is brewing in the banking industry. Since changes to banking regulations over the last 3 years, advances in technology and global economic shifts, consumer behaviour and expectations of banks have drastically evolved. This evolution is being led by today’s young consumers who represent both the biggest challenge and opportunity for the banks of the future.
In mid 2016, Good Rebels and Reevoo asked 7,500 16-25 year olds to participate in a study designed to not only survey their attitudes, but also to get under the skin of their experiences and behaviours when it comes to everyday banking.
You are invited to an exclusive event launching the findings from this groundbreaking research project to be held at the iconic Level39 Fintech Accelerator in Canary Wharf. In addition to a lively presentation of the findings from the research, the event will feature a panel discussion with leading experts on innovation in the financial services industry and one of the young people who participated in our in-depth research.
Panel participants include:
- Starling Bank: Deborah Keay, Chief Marketing Officer
- WestPac Bank Australia: Kate Cooper, Director, Head of Innovation
- Monzo Bank: Samuel Michael, Designer
- Reevoo: Marina Cheal, CMO
- iGen: Gergo Heldosi, aged 25
You will leave the event with a copy of the full report together with an in-depth understanding of the following:
- What does money mean to young people?
- What are the hallmarks of amazing customer experience in banking?
- What would cause young people to switch banks?
- How can technology improve young people’s experience with banking?
- What does the leading bank of the future look like?