BioSeed® 2020 – The Early-Stage Life Sciences Investment Event
20th January 2020 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
BioSeed – the early stage life sciences investment event – provides a platform for up to 60 innovative early-stage Life Sciences companies to deliver their 5-minute pitch to 100 specialist investors, with funds available of up to £2.5 million. The fast-paced pitching session is followed by extensive one-to-one partnering and ad hoc meeting and networking opportunities.
WHO IS BIOSEED FOR?
We have a maximum of 60 showcase presentation slots available for start-up and early stage life sciences companies who are actively seeking Seed or Series A funding of up to £2.5 million.
Showcasing companies will receive:
- Five-minute showcase slot
- Access to keynote presentations and investor workshops
- Extensive marketing and promotion of your company on social media, emails and the BioSeed website
- Access to our partnering platform for private meetings with attending investors, along with plenty of networking opportunities throughout the day
There is a limited number of places available for active investors. Tickets are complimentary; however each investor registration must be guaranteed via a £100 deposit.
Attending investors will receive:
- Access to all keynote and showcase presentations
- Access to our partnering platform for private meetings, along with plenty of networking opportunities throughout the day