Early-Stage RegTech Forum
14th May 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
AN EXCLUSIVE PARTNER EVENT FOCUSED ON EARLY-STAGE REGTECHS
Join FinTech Global, RegTech Analyst and Level39 for the Early- Stage RegTech Forum on 14th May the day before the Global RegTech Summit (15th May), to discuss the latest trends in RegTech with a focus on early- stage start-ups in the regulatory compliance space, which includes applications of AI, ML, Big Data & Analytics.
The Forum will consist of presentations and panel discussions from leading accelerators, incubators, early-stage RegTech companies and investors, followed by networking
Hear our expert speakers explore the key questions below:
- What are the challenges early-stage RegTechs face and what opportunities do they see?
- Who and what is out there helping early-stage RegTechs overcome these challenges?
- What’s the biggest challenge VCs regularly face in working with early-stage RegTech companies?
- How do you differentiate yourself as an investor?
- How do early-stage RegTechs assess partnerships with financial institutions?
- What are VCs looking for when making investments?
JOIN US AT LEVEL39
The Forum starts at 1.30pm on 14th May at Level39 – the world’s most connected tech community, supporting fast-growth tech companies by giving access to world-class customers, talent and infrastructure. The address is One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AB.