- This event has passed.
Mind the Gap: Investing in Nationwide FinTech
6th April 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
About this event
This event is a celebration of the UK’s growing FinTech scene not just in London but across all regions of the UK. We will acknowledge all the great investment that’s gone into UK FinTech over the past year and open up the discussion of what happens next.
Following on from the Kalifa Review it’s clear the UK is a great place to start a FinTech – but what about gaining that all important funding to grow? And when we say the UK, are we talking about London? Absolutely not.
Join us to find out more about FinTech investment across all corners of the UK, whether you’re looking to scale your business or invest in the UK’s number one export!
The event will celebrate the launch of the third annual FinTech Alliance investment series, which will offer FinTechs across the UK the support, network and advice they need to fundraise and grow their business.
FinTech Alliance launches its third annual Investment Series in partnership with the Department for International Trade, Innovate Finance, FinTech Scotland, FinTech North, FinTech Wales, FinTech West, FinTech NI and more…
This event will be exclusive for participants, sponsors and partners of the FinTech Alliance Investment Series.
About the series
Previous FinTech Alliances Investment Series have boasted hundreds of FinTechs and investors and committed to supporting companies at every stage of their investment journey.
This year, the series will have a hybrid approach and is set to travel around the entire UK to find the widest selection of FinTechs yet and highlight the unique qualities of various FinTech hubs, clusters and regions.
It will then bring a plethora of resources to the FinTechs involved including education, networking, and feedback.
In joining the series, FinTechs can:
- Use the FinTech Alliance platform for the duration of the series, including the regulated Investment Hub.
- Build their pitch deck with advice from Fintech leaders.
- Network with high profile investors.
- Learn from a series of hybrid workshops on pitching, negotiating deals and more.
FinTechs can sign up here.
- Use the FinTech Alliance platform to find and invest in the latest innovative UK FinTechs.
- Review pitch decks and meet founders during organised networking.
- Meet potential Limited Partners and co-investors in the FinTech ecosystem.
Investors can sign up here.