- This event has passed.
#OfficeHours39 with Arvin Abraham
26th November 2020 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
[Level39 members only – please see latest newsletter for sign up]
Arvin Abraham is a lawyer and angel investor who focuses his practice on Fintech and corporate transactions for private equity sponsors and venture capital funds. He complements his transactional practice with deep expertise in the regulatory landscape for financial institutions including banking, payments and digital assets.
Arvin works across the tech-ecosystem, including with venture capital firms, strategic investors and startup companies.
As a Level39 mentor he is available to provide advice on:
- Fundraising and interacting with VCs and angel investors.
- Getting noticed by clients and understanding their needs.
- How to pitch technology solutions?
- The latest “hot” issues for the banking industry?
- How to improve clients’ user experience?
- Brainstorming sessions on new product ideas