- This event has passed.
Scale up UK series: what are the challenges facing Tech companies looking to scale?
19th September 2019 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Part of Business Leader Magazine’s scale-up series, this event will provide an overview of the UK technology landscape and ask the question – what are the main challenges scale-up tech businesses face?
The following and more will be discussed:
- Access to finance and funding to fuel growth
- Finding the right people for your team
- Tax breaks and support from government and agencies
- Finding property and space to facilitate growth
- Is more collaboration in the eco-system needed?
We will also hear from successful tech entrepreneurs about their business journey.
When will the event take place?
Thursday September 19 from 8am until 10am at Level39 – https://www.level39.co/
One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AB
Who is speaking at the event?
- Paresh Modi – Group Head of Business Development, Vodafone
- Romina Savova – CEO, PensionBee
- Oz Alashe MBE – CEO, Cybsafe
- Andrew Scott – CEO, The Ascot Group
- Revolut – speaker TBC
Alongside hearing and meeting a panel of expert speakers, that will give you real-life takeaways about the current tech infrastructure in the UK; you will have an opportunity to network with over 50 business leaders and professionals operating in the tech space.
What is Business Leader?
Business Leader is the UK’s leading B2B media platform – with a print magazine, packed events network and online presence – www.businessleader.co.uk
We also organise the Go:Tech Awards – www.gotechawards.co.uk
Register by emailing email@example.com