- This event has passed.
Surviving Winter: What’s Next for Crypto?
28th July 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm
You are invited to attend McDermott Will & Emery’s 2022 cryptocurrency panel discussion. Jointly hosted with Level39, this event will explore the latest trends impacting cryptocurrency in 2022.
Please join us for this complimentary program on July 28, 2022, for the opportunity to hear the latest insight from our distinguished panel on topical issues facing the industry, as well as a Q&A session.
Following the program, we hope you will join us for drinks and nibbles.
Topics will include:
- Surviving ‘crypto-winter’
- Strategies for crypto-businesses to cope with the recent market downturn
- HODL or run for the hills
- What’s next for crypto and blockchain technology – novel use cases and applications on the horizon
- Rapid pace of regulatory change in the crypto space impacting your business – do we need more or different regulation?
- The big picture on crypto – fundamentally transformative, passing fad, or wait and see?
Arvin Abraham, McDermott Will & Emery Partner
Paige McNamee, Finextra, Senior Reporter
Edward Cooper, Revolut, PO – Crypto
Nabil Manji, World Pay, Head of Crypto
Amber Ghaddar, AllianceBlock , Founder
Min Teo, Ethereal Ventures, Managing Partners
For questions regarding this event, please email Daniel Hogarty.