Manao + iCube-Thrive with the kind support of Level39 PRESENT:
THE ENTREPRENEURS COLLABORATIVE CIRCLE
(1st post-holiday session)
Group Mentoring: the new path to collective intelligence
“Life is too short to hang out with people who are not resourceful” – Jeff Bezos
As an business person, you know that leading entrepreneurs always seek inspiration from each other…
from great strategies… from great companies…
You spend time networking to achieve that goal but it get sometimes a bit random, and often lonely as well.
That’s why we created the Entrepreneurs Collaborative Circle:
It’s a new exciting monthly group mentoring program in London, that François Marmion (Manao) and Eric Vidal (i3-Thrive) both seasoned business mentors are launching together, with the kind support of Level39.
The group will gather 6 to 10 committed entrepreneurs from start-ups and SMEs willing to improve their business practices.
It is exclusively for business owners, CEOs or C-level founders.
we share ideas,
we exchange best practices,
we care for each other’s issues,
we resolve problems, using our collective intelligence,
we decide to take action,
and we become accountable of our progress to the group.
Group mentoring is a fantastic way to get a mirror effect, not only from your mentors but also from your peers, other entrepreneurs like you who go through similar experiences.
On top of these problem solving monthly sessions, we learn every time through a case study based on very inspiring companies, which gives us an occasion to share our views on business practices.
The first case wil be “When two industry disrupters face each other: Zara vs. Amazon”. Zara has changed the rules of a very traditional industry with fast fashion. Having massively invested in their on-line business, they now face Amazon who is agressively entering the fashion business. This duel of giants, coming from two very different worlds, will shape the future of fashion”.
We are sure it would be of great interest to you.
The programme spans over the whole year on a subscription basis, but the FIRST session is always FREE, so that you can have a feel for the group dynamics.
To attend the first meeting on Friday, October 18th at Level39, in Canary Wharf (E14 5AB), from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm, you must register to secure your seat (there is a limited number of spots).
Bring other entrepreneurs, and you will get a £200 discount for each new entrepreneur that you bring and who signs up for at least 6 months.
We are looking forward to seeing you on October 18th !
Would you have any question, please check our FAQ:
Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Members of #Level39 (expanding SMEs and established startups):
Why is this workshop for you?
- Your strategy has changed during the last few months and years. It now requires being clarified for all parties: investors, employees, clients, partners and before you look for more investment or expand to international markets
- You need to work in a very international environment and need to identify the best practices in various cultural backgrounds (UK, US, Asia)
- You look for new ways of doing things (focus 200% on user experience, reinvent your company, successfully digitalize your business, develop an umbrella brand, scale-up your business, integrate services, bet on the future, etc)
- You look for directly actionable tools and skill-sets
- You need a better alignment between personal and business life, and avoid the entrepreneur burn-out…
- Whatever your challenges are as a SME/startup leader you will be able to exchange, benchmark and resolve them in a friendly and non-jugemental environment
What do you get with your membership?
- A monthly half-day meeting of group mentoring (except in August)
- Collaborative problem solving sessions within the group
- A collective discussion on a strategy case
- Business mentoring by two seasoned mentors facilitating the sessions
- Reading materials about a case every month
- Commitment to actions that you will take following each meeting
- Networking with peers from diverse backgrounds and verticals
- Voluntary invitation on our WhatsApp group to share more learning and updates
- A discount of £200 every time you bring to the group a new member that commits for at least 6 months
- Additional discount of 15% for the first 20 hours of one-on-one projects done with Manao and iCube-Thrive
Your Facilitators for the Group Mentoring Workshop:
Francois Marmion, Managing Director, Manao Ltd Management Consultant, Start-up CEO, Investor, Entrepreneur, Start-up mentor and advisor, Alumni of Ernst & Young and Dauphine, Lecturer in strategy case studies, entrepreneurship and future studies – firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric R.T. Vidal, Co-Founder, iCube-Thrive, New York + London, Global Digital Marketer, Entrepreneur, Start-up mentor and advisor – Wharton Business School’s Total Leadership™ certified, Tokyo University Zen Dogen Sangha alumni – email@example.com
● Max 15 participants on a first come, first serve basis
● 9:00 am (doors open) to 1:00 pm (possibilty to have lunch at Level39 cafeteria)
● Full address and instructions will be emailed upon booking confirmation
● A discount of £200 every time you bring to the group a new member that commits for at least 6 months
● All participants will get a special 15% discount on the first 20 hours of one-on-one coaching/mentoring sessions done with Manao or iCube-Thrive in 2019-2020