- This event has passed.
What are the Fintech opportunities in Eastern Europe?
12th June 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The special occasion will be taking place at L39 in Canary Wharf, London’s financial district, on Wednesday, June 12th, from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. A panel discussion, followed by speakers from both institutions and networking drinks.
- 6:00pm – Registration and welcome
- 6:30pm – Introducing the partnership between Budapest Institute of Banking and CFTE
- 6:40pm – Keynote speech from Ms. Aniko Szombati – Executive Director for Digitalisation and Fintech of Central Bank of Hungary
- 6:55pm – What are the Fintech opportunities in Eastern Europe? How different is it from Western Europe?
Panel discussion between Aniko Szombati (CBH), Janos Pereczes (MKB fintechlab), and Stevan Bajic (Founder & CEO, Manigo) moderated by Janos Barberis (Founder SuperCharger, Asia largest Fintech accelerator)
- 7:30pm – Presentation by Eva Hegedus – CEO of Granit Bank
- 7:45pm – Digital banks in Eastern Europe: a different landscape?
Panel discussion between Péter Jendrolovics (Head of Retail Banking Granit Bank), and Gergely Fabian (Central Bank of Hungary), moderated by Huy Nguyen Trieu (Co-Founder, CFTE)
- 8:15pm – Networking drinks
Looking forward to welcoming you.