We’re hiring for an ecosystem development coordinator! Apply now!
15th August 2017
If you want to work with some of the most ambitious tech startups and the shapers of the future, join Level39 in Canary Wharf as an Ecosystem Development Coordinator.
Reporting to the Ecosystem Development Manager, you will be working in Level39’s Ecosystem team to support a community of 190+ member companies.
We are looking for someone who can think on their feet and react quickly to a fast-paced and often unpredictable environment. Candidates will be required to support our community of 190+ member companies, whilst performing administrative duties and back office support, licencing and data collection. The successful candidate will be required to attend events, meet prospective members and develop an understanding for the startup businesses within our community.
Reports to: Ecosystem Development Manager
• Assist with the member selection process; research applicants for suitability, coordinate new member meetings and update all relevant databases
• Meet with prospective members to understand the company requirements and sell benefits of Level39 membership
• Support existing member companies and their guests to ensure they receive maximum value from their Level39 membership
• Maintain and update the details of all Level39 applicants and members, and keep track of their needs and growth plans
• Support the scheduling of weekly curriculum and member opportunities
• Research and collate outreach and marketing content for internal and member communications
• Compile data to support the marketing functions of Level39
• Manage day-to-day business including:
o Answering incoming calls
o Answering online queries from prospects
o Provide assistance to members and their guests
o Provide ad hoc tours for potential members, both on request and for drop-ins
o Assist with on-boarding to welcome new members
o Support members with email and face to face introductions to relevant mentors, partners and investors on request
o Support the Ecosystem Team on Level39’s internal events
o Other duties or administrative support as requested
Maintain a strong commitment to the purpose and values of providing membership for startups and the development of the community: create positive change for Level39 members and providing a positive atmosphere for startups to work and grow.
Health Safety and Welfare Responsibilities
All staff are required to fulfil their legal duty to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their acts and omissions, and to follow all guidance and instructions given in this respect. Further details regarding Health & Safety responsibilities are set out in the Health & Safety Policy in the Administrative Rules & Procedures and the Health Safety & Welfare Manual.
All staff are required to follow the CWG environmental policies for minimisation of waste and effective energy management as defined in the CWG Environmental Manual and associated documents.
Quality Management Responsibilities
All staff are required to comply with CWG Quality Management System requirements detailed within Company Quality Manual, Policies and to ensure that all Procedures; Plans and Forms within InfoBase are effectively implemented to meet the set ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard.
• Proactive and a self-starter
• A passion for delivering great customer service
• Willingness to work in a relational environment and team context are absolutely essential
• A keen eye for detail
• An interest in attending and contributing to tech events and meetups, and advocating the Level39 message when doing so
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal