DigitalGenius is a venture-backed artificial intelligence company, bringing practical applications of deep learning and AI to customer service operations of large and growing companies. With offices in London and San Francisco we’re a growing team of like-minded and supportive people with the goal of transforming customer service through application of artificial intelligence.
We are looking for an Account Executive to work alongside our Sales and Product teams in London. Customers are the lifeblood of our company and so we need a strategic and results-driven Account Executive to transform leads into customers; you will be responsible for the entire sales process. Looking for someone with passion for technology and providing an extraordinary experience for every customer.
- Lead the sales process from first meetings through close
- Work closely with our Sales Development Representative and Solution Engineer throughout the process
- Work independently, be able to prioritize and focus and take initiative
- Develop and manage a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Keep all customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in relevant systems and provide accurate and timely report
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- Experienced in driving sales processes
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confident and friendly
- A natural networker
- Highly productive
- A brilliant multitasker
What We Offer
- Experience in a rapidly growing, diverse and one of the best start-ups in the AI industry.
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation days, public holidays and sick leave
- Pension Scheme
- Gym Membership at Third Space in Canary Wharf or Travel Contribution
- Company MacBook
- Company Cycle Scheme
- A free selection of teas, coffees, juices and freshly baked cookies everyday
- Sponsorship to attend relevant worldwide conferences and trainings
- Freedom to experiment with your ideas and develop your skills
- Great working environment in Canary Wharf with stunning views of London
- US/UK Team Summits
- Need anything? We are committed to your success as we know that it equates to ours so anything you need to do your job well? Just ask!
- Ownership and Meritocracy: We aren’t clock watchers and work in a highly results-driven way. So, you can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and meritocracy from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.