HeartLink (current working name) will be a tech for social impact marketplace and matching
platform based in London, UK. We will be offering innovative options to plan for end of life. One
of our innovations will be new offerings to maximize individuals’/companies’ current impact
which will be part of creating a future legacy. We aim to empower individuals with transparency,
choice and ways to give back at a time when they need it most.
Why innovation is needed in the end of life space
● Through my own experiences I discovered there is a need for innovation, education and
support in the end of life space.
● People are often overwhelmed when confronting and navigating the many aspects
around end of life and bereavement.
● Many people are unaware that they already have a legacy and could be maximizing it
both now and for the future.
● There is an unmet need to help cover the cost of funerals, memorials and grief support
for families in need.
HeartLink’s Ideal Advisors
● Previous or current experience with building tech startups and bringing them to market
● Someone who has experience with advising on Legacy building
● Passion for HeartLink’s vision
If you’re interested and inspired, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.