Agile Project Manager
We’re looking for someone amazing to drive our Agile project management. In this exciting and challenging role, you will be responsible for Agile project management running software development projects. You will also need to help manage our roadmap planning, customer interaction and programme management. You will need to have strong mentoring and process improvement skills. Managing our customers’ stakeholders will be an integral part of this role and we hope you will build up strong relationships with them.
We have a very strong team ethic and so you will need to be an outstanding team player.
Experience and skills, you really do need:
● 5+ years’ experience managing Agile projects in a software development environment
● Experienced in Agile estimation and planning techniques
● Proven experience with SCRUM practices
● Proven experience with Agile software testing practices
● Proven experience running Agile programmes
● First class communication skills, both written and verbal
● Proven mentoring skills
● Hands on experience with JIRA
● Experience mentoring people in Agile best practices
● Experience taking ownership of risks & issues through to resolution
● Strong stakeholder management skills
● Release management experience
● Roadmap planning experience
● Experience running software projects using the Microsoft technical stack
● Strong influencing and negotiation skills
● Financial services background
About TAINA Technology Limited
TAINA is a Level39 RegTech start-up which has won the European and the Global New Venture Challenges 2017.
We are growing very fast and have a very diverse and supportive team. Our team are our family, we want you to stay with us for the long term and grow with us.