We are a fast-growing well-funded company providing a unique technology which helps to resolve the most severe problem facing the global card payment industry. iAxept is a member of the Visa Technology Partner programme and has patents pending worldwide. Our offices are in London, UK and in France.
We are now at an exciting stage of our journey and are seeking to expand our team with committed, ambitious individuals who are as excited as we are about our trajectory.
With iAxept Contactless you can pay for your online shopping with your contactless cards just as at a shop: one tap of a card. For more information see a short explanation video.
iAxept Contactless is a hybrid cloud solution combining the best of both worlds; strong smart card hardware based security and cost efficient unlimited scalability of cloud based services. This combined with existing and new Android handsets forms a global standards based solution for the payment industry. iAxept is a Visa Technology Partner.
Job Description (No Agency Applications)
Android developer for mobile payment application.
- 3 years Android development
- UX design
- Self reliant and able to take ownership of the Android Application
- Agile team working in a collaborative environment
- You will be responsible for documentation, coding, testing and review
- Create documentation compliant with industry standards
- NFC experience / EMV card payments / Mobile Banking / POS Terminal
- Multi-language apps
If you are independent, professional and take ownership of your work, you could be the new member of our team.
Job Type: Contract 6 months
Salary: £350.00 to £450.00 /day
Applications to :