ON THE SEARCH FOR.
At sync. money we are looking for a ‘super-hero’ Backend Developer. An incredible new team player to join our family and help us to make a real difference. Someone to bring positive energy and a smile to the workplace. Whilst we may be building a company and a brand, we’re also building bonds that can last a lifetime.
Other skills required as a Backend Developer include:
- English speaking, with multiple languages beneficial.
- Hardworking, willing to take responsibility but also a co-worker.
- Proactive, willing to get involved with the wider team and helping where possible.
- Being passionate about your job and taking the initiative on coming up with new ideas how we can improve our product, culture and company. You are part of the community but a user too!
- Willing to learn but also to coach others where possible.
- Understanding about the importance of our product, the customer experience to peoples everyday lives and the need to support them where appropriate.
We are looking for a Backend Developer with background in FinTech.
- Build features and maintain backend services by implementing defined work issues.
- Improve and maintain existing code.
- Work with databases, servers, microservices, and APIs, and the integration of all these processes.
- Work collaboratively by proposing solutions and alternative point of views to problems.
- Pair Programming and Code Reviews.
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 2yrs of coding as a Backend Developer, specifically in Node.js.
- Experience with noSQL solutions, such as DynamoDB, MongoDB.
- Comfortable with architectural patterns such as Clean Architecture and DDD.
- Familiar with the concept of test-driven development and testing tools (Jest, Nock, Postman).
- Passion for creating efficient, scalable, high-load resistant web applications.
Nice to have…
- Familiar with Docker and Infrastructure Orchestration services such as AWS.
- Experience with Python, Java, or other languages.