Brand Marketing Executive
Job Title: Brand Marketing Executive
Location: London Canary Wharf
UKDE Limited set up by UK Digital Engine Investment Group, Global Block chain Finance Research Institute (BFI) and China Digital Finance Corporation (CDF), is a digital crypto asset trading platform, architected under the European and American sovereign financial supervision system.
The company is regulated by the UK FCA and is committed to providing safe, compliant and convenient digital financial services to the global elite. It is an asset-trading platform with full licenses under UK financial supervision.
The company will launch a variety of fiat money and digital currency trading pairs, including US dollars, Euros, and British pounds, and bundle visa cards to achieve global online payment for digital currencies. The company will also cooperate with national payment platforms to gradually open up the free exchange channels for fiat money and digital currency in various countries. The basic financial services provided include fiat money and digital currency trading wallet services, global asset digital financial services, and digital asset standard audit online services.
We are currently looking for a talented and ambitious person to join our team and be the Brand Marketing Executive. Successful candidates will need to contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. You’ll need to:
- Conduct competitive marketing research on a regular basis and work closely with research team to identify new opportunities by identifying trends in marketing channels, regions and clients;
- Provide high quality creative marketing campaigns to help retain existing clients and encourage them to participate in new business;
- Track marketing program performance and return on investment performance, while updating relevant project plans to line manager;
- Communicate and coordinate across departments, identify and capture opportunities for program improvement, and work with other team members to find effective ways to implement these improvements;
- Ensure that daily marketing consulting is performed to the required and highest standards.
- Basic IT skills, able to fluently use relevant business software under training;
- Strong finance common sense and business awareness, financial or media background preferred;
- Can legally work in the UK, long-term preferred;
- Relevant working experience in marketing operation, business strategy, PR or media related;
- Teamwork and the ability to lead a team;
- Communication skills, positive personality and expression presentation skills;
- Can work carefully and responsibly, able to evaluate marketing activities;
- Be practical and able to withstand certain work intensity and pressure.
- Job Type: Full-time
- 10:00 am – 17:00 pm Monday – Friday
The basic salary is dependent upon your knowledge and experience
If you believe that you are the candidate we are seeking, please attach your CV and a Cover Letter via email. Marking the job title when you apply.
Job Type: Full-time