Form of employment: Permanent Start date: Immediate OnSite with Client in: London, UK (Zone 2)
About AUBAY Group
Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6500 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €417 million in 2018. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange. Aubay were recognised as #30 Best High-Tech Employer in 2016 in France (Google #1).
AubayUK are also based at Europe’s foremost Fintech hub called Level39 www.level39.co at One Canada Square in London/Canary Wharf, E14 5AB and our Client-side demand is in London/Geneva/Paris/Singapore and Houston. Our Clients are globally recognised as Super Majors Financial Services and innovative FinTech. You will be working onsite at one End-Client. You will have the opportunity to work direct for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment – doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together – combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven – personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart – being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate – about what you do for the company
- Attitude – positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude – think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation – striving to be better than before
- Trust – your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity – thinking of others and striving for excellence
Job Description – Business Analyst
The Business Analyst will be part of the Business Analysis Team in LNG, IT.
The role will provide capability and knowledge to support the Business Analysis Team in all activities relating to both operational activity and solution enhancement.
You will be responsible for the analysis of LNG Financial Trading requirements and for providing the intellectual input to translate these requirements into effective software and process solutions
You will have deep Openlink/Endur analysis and configuration experience, as well as experience working within the deal lifecycle and understanding of trading best practises. Strong knowledge of trade pricing and valuation, and good understanding of front office P&L practises is required for the role.
You will work with LNG business stakeholders across the trading and supporting functions, software development team and BA colleagues to assess, shape and deliver tactical and/or strategic developments, business change, small business change, and BAU tasks. You are a self-starter who is used to working with limited guidance, meeting tight deadlines in a pressurised environment. You have strong facilitation and influencing skills. You will be used to dealing with a diverse business community, and will have a proven record of accomplishment as part of a project delivery team in a complex environment.
- Accountable for the design, configuration, testing and deployment of Endur functionality for our LNG trading team.
- Work with other IT and function teams to deliver changes to the LNG front Office in a safe and efficient manner.
Openlink Endur expertise covering all areas of Front Office such as
- Deal modelling
- Market Data
For all the following deal types
- Practical experience of working in an iterative/Agile development environment (including sprint planning, daily scrums, reviews and retrospectives)
- Experience in toolsets for managing requirements, for example, Microsoft TFS, SharePoint, etc.
- Professional accreditation e.g. Foundation in Business Analysis or ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 73,000 employees across more than 78 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialities: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading./
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you an access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work direct for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis