Business Analyst (100% Remote)
Form of employment: Permanent Start date: Immediate OnSite with Client in: 100% Remote
About AUBAY Group – Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 6500 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €423 million in 2018. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange. Aubay were recognised as #32 Best High-Tech Employer in 2016 in France (Google #1).
AubayUK are also based at Europe’s foremost Fintech hub called Level39 www.level39.co at One Canada Square in London/Canary Wharf, E14 5AB and our Client-side demand is in London/Geneva/Paris/Singapore and Houston. Our Clients are globally recognised as Super Majors Financial Services and innovative FinTech. You will be working onsite at one End-Client. You will have the opportunity to work direct for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment – doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together – combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven – personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart – being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate – about what you do for the company
- Attitude – positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude – think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation – striving to be better than before
- Trust – your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity – thinking of others and striving for excellence
Business Analyst – Job Description
Our business analysts are the drivers behind our continued growth and success. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to work on diverse professional services projects within an environment that delivers industry-leading customer service and innovation.
You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. You are passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases.
- Effectively manage the analysis, delivery and maintenance of business and project requirements.
- Communication between key stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Prompt and practical business decisions.
- Reporting and other documentation of processes where required.
- Working closely with the product and implementation teams, for initial implementations and all on going customer delivery work.
- Working with the customer and implementation team to ensure implementations meet the customer’s needs.
- Advocate customer needs
- Maintain customer communication during project implementation and work with the project manager to ensure the necessary resources are brought to bear to deliver speedy resolution.
- Experience working within an agile environment and can demonstrate agile ways of working.
- You are driven and proactive: No one needs to push you to excel; it has just who you are.
- Familiarity working with large enterprise clients.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment; can adjust priorities on the fly.
- An understanding of delivery management at an enterprise software level financial services technology initiatives from both a business and technology perspective.
- 5+ years of relevant experience. This must include delivery management at an enterprise software level.
- Must be comfortable working under pressure.
- Will likely have worked previously for an enterprise software vendor, tier 1 enterprise customer, or one of the large consultancy firms.
- Must have reasonable technical knowledge/understanding and the ability to communicate technical issues to the business stakeholders.
- You want to help and serve our customers.
- Must be eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work.
- Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level a plus.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you an access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work direct for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis