An excellent opportunity for a truly motivated business analyst/junior project manager to play a key part in helping us deliver amazing software solutions to our financial sector clients.
You will have the ability to clearly and precisely translate business requirements into documented requirements using a range of documentation types as required by our software development team and our Clients (User stories, technical specifications, wireframes, UML, workflows and so on).
Specific skills you will have:
- Good understanding and experience of Business Analysis methodologies
- Good understanding and experience of the software development lifecycle and the importance of comprehensive requirements gathering
- Experience of product specification and development within commercial software development
- Attention to detail and ability to appropriately challenge vague statements
- Facilitation and interpersonal skills that allow for positive relationships working in partnership with internal and external project stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organised with strong time-management skills
- JIRA experience preferred but not essential
You would be supporting me translating and documenting business requirements to technical requirements, enabling our amazing development team in developing new products and features. If you have the right experience and work with Customers and Developer teams to bring wonderful software products to life – please reach out directly or get in touch with us at: email@example.com