DX Compliance Solutions
Business Development Representative
FULL TIME POSITION
Here in DX Compliance, we are changing the way anti-money laundering is done, by using AI led software to detect suspicious behaviour that potentially proceeds to crime or the financing of terrorism.
At DX Compliance we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. We are committed to the quality and integrity of our employees. Taking this factor into consideration, we now are looking for a business development representative to join our development team. In this role you will help us expand our clientele.
Your goal will be to drive financial growth through increasing sales and establishing strong relationships with clients.
- Directing research to identify new marketing and customer needs.
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients.
- Maintaining records of sales and clients.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience in sales and marketing.
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, outlook and power point.
- Corporate Gym support
- Future: Pension schemes
- Personal development budget depending on years that you are in the company.
- Mental Health Training with a Mental Health Coach
- Remote working policy
Director: CEO Simon Dix