Business Development Representative
DigitalGenius is a venture-backed artificial intelligence company, bringing practical applications of deep learning and AI to some of the largest customer service operations in the world and fast growing companies. With offices in London and San Francisco we’re a growing team of like-minded and supportive people with the goal of transforming customer service through application of artificial intelligence.
Here at DigitalGenius, we are looking for a passionate Business Development Representative to work in our growing sales team in London. Customers are a major game player within our company. We are looking for a strategic, customer-focused, and results-driven BDR to target/identify potential customers and their interest into our sophisticated AI product. The successful candidate will be working in an arena of highly talented sales professionals in order to generate leads, opportunities, schedule meetings, and also presentations. The opportunity here at DigitalGenius offers an excellent opportunity for rapid career development, reward, and a true exposure into the world of AI.
- Research accounts and identify key players, generate interest, and develop leads
- Meeting monthly and quarterly leads objectives
- Partner with the Sales and Growth teams to help close and on board new customers
- Demonstrate clear understanding of sales processes and product and service value propositions
- Lead Generation through account selling, outbound calling and calling on marketing campaign respondents and inbound leads
- Provide weekly accurate sales forecasts
- 1-2 years of work experience in a sales environment (preferably SaaS)
- Start-up experience is a massive plus!
- Inbounding experience (replying to inbound leads, phone savvy)
- Exceptional follow-through with a strong ethic and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience calling into Enterprise clients
- Strong track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales objectives
- Experience/track record with New Account development
- Excellent inter-personal skills
What we would like to see from you:
- An Interest in Technology & Artificial Intelligence
- A self-starter able to work independently and within a team
- A person who wants to be an Account Executive in 1-2 years.
- Ambitious and Motivated
- Passionate about technology and how it can be used to drive business impact
- Willing to contribute to an amazing work culture and environment
- Comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech start-up
What We Offer
- Experience in a rapid growing, diverse and one of the best start-ups in the AI industry
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation days, public holidays and sick leave
- Pension Scheme
- Gym membership at Third Space in Canary Wharf or Travel Contribution
- Company MacBook
- Company Cycle Scheme
- A free selection of teas, coffees, juices and freshly baked cookies everyday
- Sponsorship to attend relevant worldwide conferences and trainings
- Freedom to experiment with your ideas and develop your skills
- Great working environment in Canary Wharf with stunning views of London
- US/UK Team summit
- Need anything? We are committed to your success as we know that it equates to ours so anything you need to do your job well? Just ask!
- Ownership and Meritocracy: We aren’t clock watchers and work in a highly results-driven way. So, you can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and meritocracy from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.