We are looking for an experienced C++ developer to join our London team.
You will be a key part of our development team, building high quality, scalable, cutting edge image processing and machine learning solutions.
Image processing is a key requirement for this role and so you will need to have proven experience in libraries such as OpenCV.
You will be interacting with our machine learning scientists and R&D engineers and so it would be very helpful but not essential if you have had some working experience with machine learning.
Mandatory Skills & Requirements
• 5+ years’ C++ experience of developing high quality, highly scalable software
• Highly proficient in C++ on a Windows platform
• Proven experience with image processing, ideally OpenCV
• Proven experience with the boost libraries
• Proven experience writing multi-threaded, high performance software
• Knowledge of version control, configuration management tools such as Git
• Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Information Systems or related numeric field
• Comfortable working in a distributed Agile environment with teammates around the world
• Personality fit for a start-up environment
Optional Skills & Requirements
• Knowledge of machine learning techniques, such as HMMs, LSTMs
• Knowledge of several Scripting languages such as Python
• Some experience of high growth highly dynamic start-up environments
• Not afraid of innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, outside-of-the-box thinking and a real focus on teamwork
• Keen interest in performance, security and automation
About TAINA Technology Limited
TAINA is a Level39 RegTech start-up which has won the European and the Global New Venture Challenges 2017.
We are growing very fast and have a very diverse and supportive team.
Our team are our family, we want you stay with us for the long term and grow with us.
Please send covering letters/CVs to recruitment@TAINA.tech