Experienced full stack C# developers to join our London team. We have two permanent roles.
You will be a key part of our development team, building very high quality, high performance, scalable, customer facing software.
You will be interacting with our machine learning scientists and R&D engineers and so it would be very helpful but not essential if you have some working experience with either computer vision and / or machine learning.
Mandatory Skills & Requirements
• 5+ years’ experience of developing high quality, highly scalable software
• Highly proficient in C# on a Windows platform
• Proven experience creating awesome web user interfaces
• Proven experience with MVC, Web API, RESTful services
• Proven experience with at least one RDBMS such as MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Experience creating responsive websites/progressive web apps
• Knowledge of version control, configuration management tools such as Git
• Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Information Systems or related numeric field
• Comfortable working in a distributed Agile environment
• Proven experience with unit test libraries such as NUnit, and / or BDD tests using Specflow
• Personality fit for a start-up environment
Optional Skills & Requirements
• Knowledge of ReactJS/Redux, Angular JS or Knockout JS
• Knowledge of AWS
• Some experience of computer vision (using libraries such as OpenCV) and / or machine learning would be beneficial.
• Some experience of high growth highly dynamic start-up environments
• Not afraid of innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, outside-of-the-box thinking and a real focus on teamwork
• Keen interest in performance, security and automation
About TAINA Technology Limited
TAINA is a Level39 RegTech start-up which has won the European and the Global New Venture Challenges 2017.
We are growing very fast and have a very diverse and supportive team. Our team are our family, we want you stay with us for the long term and grow with us.
Please send covering letters/CVs to recruitment@TAINA.tech.