Level39, the most connected tech space, is hiring! Our community brings together diverse companies, ideas and people, in the pursuit of solving the billion dollar problems facing the industry. Our community includes start-ups and scale-up businesses working within fintech, cyber tech, retail tech and smart cities.
We are looking for an energetic and proactive Community Associate to join our team and deliver a world-class service to our members and visitors.
Our Community Team is the beating heart of our three floors — the team are the first to greet members as well as their guests and visitors to Level39. This is not a typical front of house role, but an opportunity to develop a career within Level39.
Reports to: Community Manager
- Be an outstanding host to our members, all guests and visitors on a daily basis
- Act as a L39 brand ambassador by representing our values passionately and promoting our vision
- Find quick, creative and appropriate solutions to member queries
- Work closely with the Facilities Team to ensure members have an excellent experience at Level39
- Network and make introductions to members to assist with business goals
- Consistently re-evaluate and improve processes to deliver an enhanced member experience
- Become an integral part of the Community Team and ensure communication is flawless, especially during shift handovers
- Ensure handover reports are prepared thoroughly and accurately
- Be a team player and support other staff with their duties
- Maintain the up-keep of Level39, including floor walks on regular intervals, checking general tidiness of the reception areas, meeting rooms, phone booths and managing displays on all TV screens
- Assist with day to day member and visitor queries including –
- Greeting all members and visitors courteously
- Create ID cards for new members
- Security registration of visitors for meetings and events
- Book meeting rooms for members and staff, including confirmation emails when relevant
- Respond to all enquiries via email/phone/face to face within 48 hours
- To assist and troubleshoot any issues around printers
- Distribute and log parcels and mail to members
- Assisting members with loading bay guidelines and bookings
- Handle all keys securely and update records
- Liaise with the Level39 Facilities Manager, Maintenance & IT Department regarding maintenance, phone or air con issues
- Conduct on-boarding sessions for new members and ensure any security information is clearly stated and understood by new members
- Add new members to the co-working Nexudus system
- Manage the East Desk Reception on the ground floor during events of more than 29 attendees
- Cover team members’ lunch breaks and holidays on shift basis
- After appropriate training, become Fire Marshall in case of fire evacuations
Maintain a strong commitment to the purpose and values of providing membership for startups and the development of the community: create positive change for Level39 members and providing a positive atmosphere for startups to work and grow.
Health Safety and Welfare Responsibilities
All staff are required to fulfil their legal duty to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their acts and omissions, and to follow all guidance and instructions given in this respect. Further details regarding Health & Safety responsibilities are set out in the Health & Safety Policy in the Administrative Rules & Procedures and the Health Safety & Welfare Manual.
All staff are required to follow the CWG environmental policies for minimisation of waste and effective energy management as defined in the CWG Environmental Manual and associated documents.
Quality Management Responsibilities
All staff are required to comply with CWG Quality Management System requirements detailed within Company Quality Manual, Policies and to ensure that all Procedures; Plans and Forms within InfoBase are effectively implemented to meet the set ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard.
- A recent graduate interested to join a fast-paced, growing company with willingness to progress and work hard.
- A passion for delivering great customer service and understand the importance of being proactive and friendly.
- Willingness to work in a relational environment and team context are absolutely essential.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be flexible and adapt to change quickly, whilst also showing initiative to drive change.
- Have outstanding organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Take ownership of his/her duties and strive to improve the workplace while ensuring best practice is always followed.