UKDE Limited set up by UK Digital Engine Investment Group, Global Block chain Finance Research Institute (BFI) and China Digital Finance Corporation (CDF), is a digital crypto asset trading platform, formulated under European and American sovereign financial supervision systems.
The company is regulated by the UK FCA and is committed to providing safe, compliant and convenient digital financial services to the global elite. It is an asset-trading platform with full licenses under UK financial supervision.
The company will launch a variety of fiat money and digital currency trading pairs, including US dollars, Euros, and British pounds, and bundle visa cards to achieve global online payment for digital currencies. The company will also cooperate with national payment platforms to gradually open up the free exchange channels for fiat money and digital currency in various countries. The basic financial services provided include fiat money and digital currency trading wallet services, global asset digital financial services, and digital asset standard audit online services.
We are currently looking for a talented and ambitious person to join our team as a Compliance Officer. Successful candidates responsible for ensuring a company complies with its outside regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues;
- Reporting back to business functions on current risk and compliance performance;
- Review marketing materials, presentations and websites to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests;
- Create a culture of compliance in company;
- Serve as AML officer of the company;
- Support and maintain KYC for customers;
- Ensure that your findings are recorded and followed up with management so that issues can be rectified;
- Perform risk assessments to understand risk level, significance and scope.
- Critical decision making and problem solving ability，need to decide and judge on the information available;
- An ability to analyze and interpret information quickly;
- Can legally work in the UK, long-term preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally;
- Teamwork and the ability to lead a team;
- Relevant compliance experience (2+ years) in financial companies, banks, or crypto business;
- Due to the nature of the company, the ability to speak a foreign language (Chinese, non-English European language) and the knowledge of Blockchain industry may be a strength;
- Project management skills.
- Job Type: Full-time
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm Monday – Friday
- Competitive Salary
- If you believe that you are the candidate we are seeking, please attach your CV and a Cover Letter via email and marking the job title when you apply.