Content Marketing Manager
RedCloud is the world’s first Open Financial Commerce Marketplace, currently in deployment across 3 continents.
With operations across Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia, we provide banks, corporates, and governments in emerging markets with an unrivalled platform that enables a limitless marketplace ecosystem accessed via a mobile. We believe that our technology is changing the way in which services are distributed and accessed by people in the new digital economy. We focus on building the infrastructure; connecting businesses, financial institutions, retailers, governments and others, whilst simultaneously improving financial inclusion and economic development in emerging markets.
Founded in 2012, we are renowned for our involvement in M-PESA, the world’s most successful mobile money service delivering thousands of transactions daily.
We have big investment and big plans. Come and join us on this amazing journey!
The Role of Content Marketing Manager:
RedCloud is looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager to join its Marketing Team in London. The person will be responsible for driving forward our content Marketing and PR function, working on cross-channels and acting as our brand guardian, ensuring consistency of message and that our PR targets are hit.
- Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement
- Identify, develop and plan topics for all corporate media including social media channels (especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Create editorial plans and content for online and print Marketing material, as well as captivating texts for media releases and advice columns
- Design and execute content campaigns from start to finish, including email, PR, Social and working with external agencies.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Sales managers to generate accurate content
- Set KPIs and collect, automate, and analyse metrics for social media, website and PR channels, and make improvements accordingly
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels, working with multiple agencies and media.
- Identify potential media partnerships with relevant media organizations
- Build and maintain a network of journalists by developing and carrying out media pitches
- Ensure brand consistency making sure our internal and external communications reflect our brand values and adapt/evolve as we do.
Experience and Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing, Content creation and PR
- A passion for the Fintech space is highly desirable
- Strong PR connections and good knowledge of PR distribution networks and media highly regarded
- You must be a creative and analytical thinker with the desire to serve in both strategy and execution roles
- You’ve got a good understanding of content marketing strategy, with an understanding of SEO.
- You’ve got excellent copywriting skills, whether writing a longform article or composing a tweet, and you’re as comfortable editing and feeding back on content as you are creating it.
- You’ll have a can-do attitude and a problem-solving approach to work.
- You must have an outstanding command of the English language and good knowledge of Spanish would be a definite plus.
- A good usage of online tools for internal communication