Customer Success Executive
WE HAVE A VACANCY!
Here’s our ‘Why, How and What’:
We are CybSafe. We’re passionate about the human aspect of cyber security.
We believe that everyone should be empowered to make the best possible cyber security decisions. We do this so they can safely make the most of today’s (and tomorrow’s) technologies.
We are harnessing the power of science, data and cognitive computing technology. We are doing this because we want to fundamentally transform cyber security awareness, behaviour and culture.
It just so happens that we’ve created a SaaS platform to do this. Specifically, we’ve created an artificially intelligent cyber security awareness, behaviour and culture risk management solution that puts an end to reliance on tick-box awareness training. The platform also cleverly uses data analytics and behavioural science to ensure behaviour change and show organisations metrics and data that helps them see whether what they are doing is working or not.
We’re making a huge difference to people and businesses all over the world and we’re looking for great people to join our team.
Customer Success Representative
The type of person we’re after:
We are looking for a Customer Success Representative to help implement our ambitious strategy and shape the future of the organisation. You will be a critical member of the CybSafe family and part of a fast-growing and passionate team.
The role itself is highly varied and you will be expected to be flexible and get involved with whatever the team requires. We want a proactive self-starter. Someone who takes pride in delighting customers and ensuring that our customer base genuinely loves what we do and how we do it. In return, you will get exposure to a high growth startup, where you can learn from a dedicated, friendly team and make a real impact on society.
Customer support and customer experience are critically important and you will be key to our success in both areas with a focus on onboarding new customers onto the platform, supporting them and ensuring our customers renew with us.
We’d like you to have a passion for people and love being part of the team, as you need to be able to interact with a variety of people such as our internal Marketing and Sales and Engineering and Development teams as well as our external Partners and Resellers and our all-important customers.
We’d also like you to be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude even when asked to do things outside of your job description and skill-set. Importantly, we’d like you to have the ability to stay organised and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment with a strong passion to make customers feel valued.
We are 21st century thinkers and so are you.
- Positive energy
- Positive change and innovation
- Learning every day
- Living life and having fun
- Successfully onboard customers to ensure they obtain value from our platform and work towards achieving their goals. This includes introducing the customer to the platform and conducting any follow ups and being available for post go-live support
- Provide customers with detailed overviews of our product features ensuring they can realise the potential of the platform and ultimately will renew at the end of their subscription
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business through regular Pulse Checks and support interactions
- Gather and analyse customer requirements to conceptualise and articulate appropriate technical and non-technical solutions
- Collect and analyse customer feedback and insights including the all important NPS. Ensuring any relevant feedback is distributed internally
- Contribute to the renewals process within the Customer Success team by ensuring all renewals are confirmed quarterly in advance either by phoning or emailing customers
- Collaborate with all internal teams to drive new product changes and innovations to our platform in line with customer requests and suggestions
- Work directly with the rest of the Customer Success team to drive new product changes to our platform as we seek to make continual improvements to the services we provide our customers
- Regularly handle emails, webchat and outbound calls to provide support to company administrators and end users of the platform
- Ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for our customers by resolving issues and queries as quickly and helpfully as possible within our Service Level Agreements
- Contribute to and maintain the CybSafe Help Centre to reduce customer support load and provide knowledge to our customers
- Own and manage quarterly assigned projects in line with the company goals and objectives
- Review and provide feedback on internal processes to automate and create efficiency within the Customer Success Team and the wider CybSafe Tribe
- Contribute to the Customer Success Monthly and Quarterly Metrics
- Consistently represent and work in line with our core company values
Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role at another cloud based/SAAS Tech company
- Interest In Cyber Security and Technology
- Interest in Customer Success and the experience of the customer
- Excellent communication skills with impeccable written English
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and adopt new software quickly
- A self-starter able to work independently and within a team
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
The Package and the Perks:
- It’s a full time role earning £25,000 per year
- Pension plan and contribution by CybSafe
- Our annual leave allocation beats the statutory requirement by 5 days! (We give 33 incl Bank Holidays)
- New additions to the family? We’ve got you covered with a range of leave options: maternity, paternity, adoption,
- In the summer, if you put in a little extra time during the week, you can leave at 1pm on Friday
- You don’t have to come to work on your birthday!
- We match time off over Christmas. When the office is closed, for every leave day you take, you can have one on us
- Flexible working
- You can take half a day a month to volunteer for a cause that means something to you.
- You can take a career break after 2 years’ service – up to six months.
Everything we do at CybSafe is with integrity and we are proud of our very special working culture at CybSafe, which revolves around five tribal habits – ways of working that we live and breathe, day-in, day-out until they become effortless as a…. habit
- No elephants in the room – we are honest and open in all our communications even when the message may be difficult but we do this with respect and constructively to ensure meaningful discussions. We approach all our communications from a place of positive intent.
- No passengers – Everyone’s part of the tribe for a reason! Everyone has the opportunity to take the lead and the responsibility to make their teams and CybSafe successful! We are empowered to make deliberate and courageous decisions as a tribe.
- We champion each other – We want the tribe to be successful and inclusive, so we listen to each other’s stories and share them widely to ensure diverse views factor in everything we do. We trust each other’s expertise to build on the work that we do!
- No hurdles or blockages – There are no obstacles at CybSafe! We see potential obstacles as challenges to be approached with courage, creatively and thoughtfully.
- Appetite for success – The tribe are tenacious and have a thirst for excellence! Everyone in the tribe cares about CybSafe and its success
Where we work?
Level 39, No 1 Canada Square
Canary Wharf, London
Level39 is one of Europe’s most connected technology communities. Check it out: http://www.level39.co/
- Your CV
- A short note (or if you’re feeling creative, a video) introducing yourself and why you are right for the job.