Customer Success Manager
DigitalGenius is a venture-backed artificial intelligence company, bringing practical applications of deep learning and AI to customer service operations of large and growing companies. With offices in London and San Francisco we’re a growing team of like-minded and supportive people with the goal of transforming customer service through application of artificial intelligence.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to work alongside our Sales and Product teams in London. Customers are the lifeblood of our company and so we need a strategic, customer-focused and results-driven Customer Success Manager to engage with and enable our customers to fully utilize our product. You will be responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of our portfolio of customers. Looking for someone with passion for technology and providing an extraordinary experience for every customer.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in DigitalGenius
- Responsible for the ultimate success of our customers, including customer onboarding, project success, retention, and renewal
- Drive seamless onboarding processes and work cross-functionally with our product and sales team to actively lead each customer’s successful deployment
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business
- 3+ years of sales account management, customer success, or related experience
- A proven track record of driving customer success in complex environments at the executive and department levels
- Experience in SMB and Enterprise solution environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of client opportunities
- Highly process-driven and excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all clients
- Passionate about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- An excellent communicator, both verbal & written
- A self-starter able to work independently and within a team
- A person with the highest level of integrity
- Passionate about technology and how it can be used to drive business impact
- Willing to contribute to an amazing work culture and environment
- Comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
What We Offer
- Experience in a rapidly growing, diverse, and one of the best start-ups in the AI industry
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation days, public holidays and sick leave
- Pension Scheme
- Gym Membership at Third Space in Canary Wharf or Travel Contribution
- Company MacBook
- Company Cycle Scheme
- A free selection of teas, coffees, juices, and freshly baked cookies everyday
- Sponsorship to attend relevant worldwide conferences and trainings
- Freedom to experiment with your ideas and develop your skills
- Great working environment in Canary Wharf with stunning views of London
- US/UK Team Summit
- Need anything? We are committed to your success as we know that it equates to ours so anything you need to do your job well? Just ask!
- Ownership and Meritocracy: We aren’t clock watchers and work in a highly results-driven way. So, you can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and meritocracy from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.