Customer Success Representative (12 month fixed term placement)
Please note, this position is for a 1 year industry placement. In order to apply for this position you must currently be undertaking a 3 year undergraduate degree or similar, with a one year sandwich/industry placement. All other applications will be refused.
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE’RE AFTER:
We are looking for a Customer Success Representative to help implement our ambitious strategy and shape the future of the organisation. You will be a critical member of the CybSafe family, part of a fast-growing and passionate team.
The role itself is highly varied and you will be expected to be flexible and get involved with whatever the team requires. We want a proactive self-starter. Someone who takes pride in delighting customers and ensuring that our customer base genuinely loves what we do and how we do it. In return, you will get exposure to a high growth startup, where you can learn from a dedicated, friendly team and make a real impact on society.
Customer support and customer experience are critically important and you will be key to our success in both areas with a focus on onboarding new customers onto the platform and ensuring our customers renew with us.
We’d like you to have a passion for people and love being part of the team, as you need to be able to interact with a variety of people such as the Marketing and Sales team, the developers as well as partners and resellers and our all-important customers.
We’d also like you to be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude even when asked to do things outside of your job description and skill-set. Importantly, we’d like you to have the ability to stay organised and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment with a strong passion to make customers feel valued.
We are 21st century thinkers and so are you.
– Positive energy
– Positive change and innovation
– Learning every day
– Living life and having fun
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
– Regularly handle email, webchat and outbound calls to provide support to company administrators and end users of the platform
– Ensure that we are delivering the best possible service and experience for our customers by resolving issues as quickly and helpfully as possible
– Work directly with the rest of the Customer Success team to drive new product changes to our platform as we seek to make continual improvements to the services we provide our customers
– Own the customer on-boarding process within the Customer Success team and continue to develop the admin engagement strategy
– Creating short videos to aid dissemination of platform knowledge and orientation.
– Create, automate and monitor Customer Success communications to ensure successful delivery and follow up where required
– Schedule and hold Discovery Calls with customers to provide on-boarding and platform training
– Own the renewals process within the Customer Success team by ensuring all renewals are confirmed quarterly in advance either by phoning or emailing customers
– Develop and maintain a library of Knowledge Base articles in the CybSafe Help Centre
– Maintain Customer Success statistics and feed into the Customer Success Reports
– Consistently represent and work in line with our core company values.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
– Acquiring an Undergraduate degree or equivalent level study
– Passionate and interested In Cyber Security or Technology
– Interest in Customer Success and the experience of the customer
– Excellent communication skills with impeccable written English
– Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
– Willingness to learn and adopt new software quickly
– A self-starter able to work independently and within a team
– Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
– Comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
THE PACKAGE AND THE PERKS:
– It’s a full time placement role earning £15,500 per year
– Pension plan and contribution by CybSafe
– You don’t have to come into work on your birthday!
– We use Perkbox as our benefits provider to help your pay-checks to further with lots of great discounts and freebies!
– We have a relaxed leave policy. We support each other and only want people we can trust. Take leave when you feel it is best to do so. We will insist that you take at least a two-week unbroken break during the year so you can recharge and come back hungry for more!
– Level39 offices come with unlimited drinks from the fridge and a massive coffee machine. There are regular ‘beer and pizza’ events… not forgetting freshly made cookies every day!
– Relaxed attire policy… we’re a tech start-up after all!
A BIT ABOUT US, THE TEAM, AND WHAT’S BEING SAID ABOUT US:
We are CybSafe. We’re passionate about the human aspect of cyber security.
Here’s our Why? How? and What?:
– Why?! We believe that everyone should be empowered to make the best possible cyber security decisions. We do this so they can safely make the most of today’s (and tomorrow’s) technologies.
– How?! We are harnessing the power of science, data and cognitive computing technology. We are doing this because we want to fundamentally transform cyber security awareness, behaviour and culture.
– What?! It just so happens that we’ve created a SaaS platform to do this. Specifically, we’ve created an artificially intelligent cyber security awareness, behaviour and culture risk management solution that puts an end to reliance on tick-box awareness training. The platform also cleverly uses data analytics and behavioural science to ensure behaviour change and show organisations metrics and data that helps them see whether what they are doing is working or not.
We’re making a huge difference to people and businesses all over the world and we’re looking for great people to join our team.
Find out more about CybSafe here
Who’s part of the tribe here, and
What is being said about us in the press here.
Everything we do at CybSafe is with integrity and we are proud of our very special working culture at CybSafe. Everything we do revolves around five tribal habits – ways of working that we live and breathe, day-in, day-out until they become as effortless as… a habit
– No elephants in the room
– We are honest and open in all our communications even when the message may be difficult but we do this with respect and constructively to ensure meaningful discussions. We approach all our communications from a place of positive intent
– Everyone’s part of the tribe for a reason! Everyone has the opportunity to take the lead and the responsibility to make their teams and CybSafe successful! We are empowered to make deliberate and courageous decisions as a tribe
We champion each other
– We want the tribe to be successful and inclusive, so we listen to each other’s stories and share them widely to ensure diverse views factor in everything we do. We trust each other’s expertise to build on the work that we do!
No hurdles or blockages
– There are no obstacles at CybSafe! We see potential obstacles as challenges to be approached with courage, creatively and thoughtfully.
Appetite for success
The tribe are tenacious and have a thirst for excellence! Everyone in the tribe cares about CybSafe and its success.
WHERE WE WORK
Level39, 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London. Level39 is one of Europe’s most connected technology communities leading the way in Cybersecurity, Fintech and Retail Tech, Aside from the amazing views, we chose Level 39 for its dynamic workspace, packed events calendar and best-in-class facilities which will help us achieve scale.