Customer Support Assistant
At sync. money we are looking for a ‘super-hero’ Customer Support Assistant. An incredible new team player to join our family and help us to make a real difference. Someone to bring positive energy and a smile to the workplace. Whilst we may be building a company and a brand, we’re also building bonds that can last a lifetime.
Other skills required as a Customer Support Assistant include:
- English speaking, with multiple languages beneficial.
- Hardworking, willing to take responsibility but also a co-worker.
- Proactive, willing to get involved with the wider team and helping where possible.
- Being passionate about your job and taking the initiative on coming up with new ideas how we can improve our product, culture and company. You are part of the community but a user too!
- Willing to learn but also to coach others where possible.
- Understanding about the importance of our product, the customer experience to peoples everyday lives and the need to support them where appropriate.
We are looking for an Customer Support Assistant with background in FinTech.
- Provide outstanding customer experience by demonstrating a friendly and professional approach, with the goal of achieving a highly satisfactory outcome.
- Receive, investigate and solve enquiries through phone, email, chat & social media platforms.
- Take ownership of customer enquiries and respond to escalated customer issues in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Work well with other departments as necessary to ensure complete, accurate and timely resolution of customer issues.
- Build rapport to resolve service issues and customer questions.
- Recognise that quality is measured through call recordings and case auditing.
- Meet established goals for all metrics, including communications quality and productivity by focusing on maximising service to customers.
- Present ideas in a professional manner and support ongoing business development efforts.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 2yrs of experience as a Customer Support Assistant.
- Exceptional customer experience during every interaction.
- Reliable attendance.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- The ability to work well on a team as well as independently.
- Highly experienced working with multiple systems, including Zendesk & Intercom.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), highly organised, collaborative, and detail oriented.
- Previous experience in a similar customer support environment.
- Willingness to accept coaching and feedback.