Customer Support Specialist (Romanian speaking)
TransferGo is a fast growing FinTech company aiming to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have. We believe that transferring money internationally should be frictionless and accessible to everyone.
With our product’s web or mobile version, you can make international money transfers in almost 50 countries by choosing your preferred payment method and delivery speed.
There are currently more than 120 of us and we’re constantly looking for the new talented and dynamic people to join our growing company.
We believe that our customers deserve the best, so even if they face any issue or just have a question, we’re always ready to help. Currently, our team provides support in 8 languages and consist of more than 30 very dynamic, super-friendly and passionate individuals.
At the moment we are looking for a highly motivated and bright Romanian and English speaker to join our wonderful Customer Support Team in London, United Kingdom. If you are a dynamic problem solver who enjoys communicating and helping others, and you’re as passionate about positive customer experience as we are, you have to join us!
- Excellent verbal, written & listening skills in Romanian and English;
- Passion for excellent customer experience;
- Ability to master customer interactions, handle complaints and keep calm in stressful situations;
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility & ownership in challenging situations;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively in a team: a friendly, empathic and solution-oriented person;
- University degree is an advantage;
- Flexibility to work in different shifts, according to business needs;
You’ll get to do:
- Ensure outstanding customer experience;
- Deal effectively with inbound and outbound communication as well as offline tasks;
- Communicate with customers regarding additional documents and other Compliance requirements;
- Own additional projects aiming to improve processes or customer experience;
- Be friendly, positive and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues;
- Contribute to creating the best working environment for your colleagues and yourself.
- Motivating salary
- Fast growth and career opportunities
- Being part of extremely exciting and growing Fintech startup community
- Supportive network of colleagues around the world
- The chance to really make a difference