DX Compliance Solutions
Cyber Security Associate
As a cyber security associate, you will be taking care of the built-in security systems to software, hardware, and components. Develop unique strategies for software systems, networks, data centres, and hardware. You will be responsible for designing secure principles and optimizing new technology services.
- Designing & implementing a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies for DX Compliance
- Performing IT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimise and mitigate threats.
- Monitoring and reporting on security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems.
- Tracking latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of latest cyber security technologies.
- Communicating with key stakeholders about IT security threats.
- Implementing an effective process for the reporting of security incidents.
- Overseeing the investigation of reported security breaches.
- Complying with the latest regulations and compliance requirements.
- Championing and educating the organisation about the latest security strategies and technologies.
- Maintaining regular communication with the appropriate parties for managing daily operations, implementation of IT security strategies and while managing the IT security budget.
- Conducting a continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems and identifying areas for improvement, overall building new IT capabilities.
- Overseeing the management of the IT security department, giving leadership to the team, and developing staff.
- Developing and implementing business continuity plans to ensure service is continuous when a change programme is introduced, or a security breach occurs or in the event that the disaster recovery plan needs to be triggered.
Technical skills required:
- An understanding of/or practical experience of applicable UK & EU Laws, regulations and standards. (e.g. Cyber Essentials, PCI-DSS and GDPR).
- Knowledge and experience of Office 365, AWS, Azure and ideally private/hybrid set-ups.
- An understanding of IT functions, how information security integrates and supports these areas.
- Confident in the use of different communications channels e.g. blogs, podcasts, online training, and social media.
- Pension scheme
- Situated in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf
- Laptop of your choice
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Regular networking events, mentoring events, and conferences
- Exposure to experts from a number of industries
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities
Director: CEO Simon Dix