DX Compliance Solutions
Here at DX Compliance, we are changing the way Anti-Money laundering is done, by using AI Led software to detect suspicious behaviour that potentially proceeds to crime or the financing of terrorism.
We’re looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing team, who is willing to take the responsibility for developing a product based on AI and Machine learning.
The ideal candidate will work with the product team to perform analysis on large sets of data and to extract actionable insights.
The candidate will have an impact by communicating predictions and findings to the candidate’s team, product managers and stakeholders through effective data visualisations and reports.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organisation to identify opportunities for leveraging client’s compliance requirements with the provided data.
- Transactional behaviour patterns must be mined from the data.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimise the current rule based systems.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
- Assist the clients with the data driven solutions and explaining the proof of concepts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Operation’s research, applied statistics, Mathematics, computer science, data mining, machine learning or related quantitative discipline.
- Proven experience of using statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experienced working with and creating data structures.
- Should have excellent knowledge of variety of machine learning techniques., for example (clustering, decision tree learning).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Should be able to design and deploy architectures on the cloud for Machine learning and Natural Language Processing.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Experience in Python.
- Experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, text mining, social network analysis.
- Proven experience in graph databases and graph algorithms (Neo4j).
- Experience using AWS to deploy and train the machine learning models at large scale.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience in graph learning would be a great add on.
- Proven work experience with web crawlers and Natural Language Processing.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: D3.js.
Director: CEO Simon Dix
Kindly Send Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org