Dev Ops Engineer
We are CybSafe. We’re passionate about the human aspect of cyber security. We also want to help as many people and businesses as possible – both within our society and the global community.
We’re building the world’s first truly intelligent cyber security awareness platform. We are using artificial intelligence and advanced data analysis to measure and transform user awareness, behaviour and culture within organisations.
Today, many businesses rely on CybSafe to help them address human cyber risk, optimise their use of technology and meet their regulatory and legislative obligations.
We’re making a huge difference to people and businesses all over the world and we’re looking for great people to join our team.
Look at our website for more on the ‘what’ and the ‘how’.
DevOps Infrastructure/Cloud Engineer
The type of person we’re after:
We’re looking for a talented DevOps Engineer who understands the web and loves to do what we do. You will work as part of the Engineering team to deliver infrastructure for our market-leading cyber security awareness platform and reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. We like people who stay ahead of the curve with new technologies and patterns, and have the experience to know what is best for the team here at CybSafe. Our perfect candidate is passionate about the concepts and skills they will bring to the team, with an openness to share these talents to give the Engineering team autonomy.
We’d like you to have a passion for efficiency and identifying ways in which you can use your talent to help all members of the team. The Engineering team need your help the most, with secure architecture support and advanced tooling to maintain our high quality releases.
We’d also like you to be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude even when asked to do things outside of your job description and skillset. Importantly, we’d like you to have the ability to stay organised and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment with strong attention to detail.
We are 21st century thinkers and so are you. You will join an exciting and vibrant team, contributing vision and input that will steer the company for years to come.
- Innovators with positive energy
- A desire to automate everything
- Learning every day
- Living life and having fun
- Designing Secure Architecture: the role will require you to keep our customers, staff and systems safe from harm, while maintaining our fast pace of development. Security is a huge priority here at CybSafe.
- Supporting the Engineering team: We have an ever growing need for: QA automation, more environments and sophisticated test tooling.
- Sophisticated Deployment Routines: We like zero downtime releases, github flow and we’re always looking for fresh ideas to improve our service.
Skills & Knowledge:
- A strong Linux/BSD sysadmin skill-set, being accustomed to deploying OS builds, hosting applications and services via VM & containers.
- Familiarity with open source technologies like nginx, redis/memcache.
- Confidence with the concepts of Site Reliability Engineering.
- Understanding concepts needed for production deployments of services and systems including MVC, Microservices, rest etc.
- Supporting Continuous Integration Environments and Continuous Delivery.
- Python Scripting/Programming experience desirable.
- Experience in implementing log processing, analytics pipelines, examples: ELK, Kafka, FileBeat.
The Package and the Perks:
- It’s full time role attracting a competitive basic salary and benefits
- We’ll give you a brand new laptop and iPhone.
- We have a relaxed leave policy. We support each other and only want people we can trust. Take leave when you feel it is best to do so. We will insist that you take at least a two-week unbroken break during the year so you can recharge and come back hungry for more!
How we work:
- We believe in a results only work environment. We’ve got core hours for those who are office based, but these are sufficiently flexible to cater for early starters and late leavers.
- We have a customer-focused, purpose-driven culture where employee performance is recognised and rewarded with on-going development and career prospects.
Where we work?
Level 39, No 1 Canada Square
Canary Wharf, London
Check it out: http://www.level39.co/
Connect with us here: email@example.com and include the following:
- Your CV
- A short note (or if you’re feeling creative, a video) introducing yourself and why you are the guy/gal for the job.