Developer– focused on the Data Abstraction / API layer (permanent)
· Software engineer to join a front office data and analytics development team in the ETRM division. This will be a fast-paced and dynamic environment where the needs will be changing on a frequent basis.
· The role of software engineer will be to work together with the technical leads and implement the data abstraction and API layer. The initial deliverables will be an API layer that allows controlled data access for users and applications. The role is likely to expand further beyond these initial deliverables to span the end-to-end data acquisition, storage, distribution and visualisation landscape.
· The ideal candidate will have strong structured development skills, experience in building APIs and experience within commodities trading.
Developer – role within a team building a new application (permanent)
· The role will initially be in building applications that will be used by Front Office Traders and also feed data into systems. The successful candidate will get involved in technical design and coding, testing and implementation phases to meet business needs, solve business problems and add value to the bottom line. There is a focus to ensure that the business benefits are not lost in the development cycles and the solutions are fit-for-purpose.
· The ideal candidate will have knowledge of ETRM markets and the technology they use to operate, especially Trayport and ICE.