We are looking for a senior DevOps Engineer to join our exceptional team in London. This is a genuine opportunity to get your hands on our cutting-edge tech and grow with the company!
We’re writing world class software for financial institutions, and we are offering a genuine opportunity for an infrastructure engineer to take their career to the next level, learning first-hand how best practices are applied across the board. You will be a key part of our team, looking after all of our Cloud based infrastructure.
● AWS Cloud Service management, e.g., EC2, EKS, RDS, etc.
● Linux OS server management
● Windows OS server management
● NGINX management and configuration
● Proven Kubernetes experience
● Google Cloud Service management, GKS, Secret Management, etc.
● Experienced in scripting languages such as PowerShell
● Information security, including ISO27001
● Working with network security services, IPS, IDS, firewalls
● Windows network management
● VPN management
● Domain setup and management
● Exposure to integration projects with large Banks
● CI/CD pipeline setup / management
● Primary skills: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Network Security, GCP
● Secondary skills: PowerShell, Terraform, IAM
TAINA is the market leading FATCA and CRS Validation platform that is revolutionizing the way that financial institutions of all types manage FATCA, CRS and QI compliance. TAINA’s fully automated platform is being used at scale by the world’s largest and most sophisticated financial institutions to revolutionize their customers’ experience and compliance. TAINA’s Platform is the most automated of any in-house or commercially available tax operations solution, delivering the highest return on investment and fastest deployment. The TAINA Platform validates FATCA and CRS forms in all formats, saving our clients costs and time, reducing their risk and radically improving their customer and investor experience. TAINA is a Level39 RegTech start-up which has won the European and the Global New Venture Challenges 2017. We are growing very fast and have a very diverse and supportive team. Our team are our family, we want you to stay with us for the long term and grow with us. We live by our core values:
Teamwork and Collaboration | Ownership | Customers | Professional Standards
Why work for TAINA?
● Competitive salary
● Share options
● Pension scheme
● Health insurance
● Flexible working
● Structured learning paths
● Innovation time to research new technologies and tools
● Collaborative working environment
● Access to workspace in Canary Wharf’s most iconic building