Director of Operations
HeartLink (current working name) is a for profit social enterprise based in London, UK that will “evolutionise” how we plan for end of life and bereavement. Through a streamlined one stop platform, individuals will be able to receive compassionate, customized support as they plan for the end of life or as they grieve for the loss of a loved one. We aim to offer our clients transparency in pricing, personal choice of curated services, and innovative ways to give back.
This part time Director of Operations role will streamline systems, set up structures and manage daily early stage operations for the start up.
- Organize & streamline organization structure (google suite, file sharing, etc)
- Align operations to meet key performance indicators
- Streamline a financial system for early expenses.
- Contribute to branding/marketing design and implementation
- Drive new partnerships and vendor relationships
- Support founder in preparing for investor pitches
- Lead research and development of services
- Serve as key liaison with tech team for platform design & testing
- Prepare for B Corp certification process
- Handle general “office” tasks such as transcribing, mtg scheduling, & email drafting.
Qualifications and Skills:
- You are experienced with streamlining operations and making things efficient
- You are passionate about “evolutionising” the end of life & bereavement space
- You are a highly experienced, flexible team player
- You have experience in the start-up space
- You are intrinsically strategic & you want to make a positive difference in the world
- You are comfortable talking with anyone and everyone
- You are impeccably professional and have the utmost integrity
- You are a problem solver to the core
- You are humble, dependable, trustworthy and reliable
Details & Salary:
This position is a part-time contract position that will require 20 hours per week, flexible for the right candidate. The salary for this role is dependent on experience.
How to apply:
Send your resume and a thoughtful cover letter why you, your skills and HeartLink make a good fit. Email to: Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.