Working with enterprise customers in proposal phase, you’ll take the lead role in maximising the impact the project can deliver, ensuring that the scope is ideally aligned to the right areas and systems within the customer’s organisation. You’ll oversee the day to day execution of the project while guiding and developing the team, and taking ownership of the overall vision and its end results.
This will necessitate making an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results. Your superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills will ensure successful client projects and team performance.
This position will suit a highly articulate leader who would like to use their skillset in a dynamic, fast-paced technology-driven environment with a view to developing their career further in an established start-up.
- Articulate the value our services solutions – you’re passionate about innovation and technology, and through working with our engineering and ML teams you fully grasp the potential impact we can generate with our customers, through our cutting-edge engineering on Google Cloud Platform. You transfer this passion and articulate the value and impact we can generate to our most strategic customers.
- Oversee and lead client engagements and projects, owning the relationship with the customer, leading internal and client-side teams to ensure successful outcomes and customer success.
- Build 2-3 year roadmaps with our most strategic customers and grow the accounts by thoroughly understanding the customer’s business challenges, vision and industry context, so that you can suggest projects and solutions that will answer their short, mid and long term needs and challenges; finding and presenting the right use cases.
- Maximise customer partnerships by making sure the business value our projects realise is visible and expertly articulated with senior customer leadership and influencers. Creating broad sponsorship / buy-in to enable delivery.
- Win new strategic clients by pitching the value we can bring to them through our engineering and machine learning excellence.
- 5+ years business management or consulting experience in a highly technical environment.
- 3+ years of experience in a Tier 1 management consultancy with responsibility for leading client engagements.
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others.
- A proven track record in leading client engagements (or large internal projects), of end-to-end project or product management in a cloud-based environment (GCP or AWS).
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a multi-functional team.
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Start-up experience would be hugely beneficial.
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to: strategy, business development, project management, product development, marketing and sales, etc.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organisation.
- Sector experience in the following domains would be beneficial: Retail, Telco, Media, Finance, Energy.
- Experience within a big data / cloud environment (GCP or AWS) would be a significant advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university; MBA beneficial.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Situated in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf
- Laptop of your choice
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Generous desk budget
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Regular networking events, mentoring events and conferences
- Exposure to experts from a number of industries
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities