Executive Assistant to CEO (EA)
At TransferGo we believe transferring money internationally should be frictionless and accessible. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
We are a fast growing, customer-centric FinTech company with an international team of more than 120 employees, great product (both web & mobile) and a service available in 47 countries.
At the moment we have a great opportunity to join our team as an executive assistant to our CEO and help the team with other administrative duties here in our London office.
- Organise and prioritise large volumes of information.
- Proactively read, sort, distribute, respond to incoming emails. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or email when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Scheduling meetings (primarily with high level executives, internal/external partners).
- Maintaining and organising calendars.
- Making travel arrangements, including international travel.
- Preparing presentations, owning agendas for key critical meetings. Such tasks may include assembling highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Acts as liaison with other departments and outside agencies. Handles confidential and non-routine information.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, and disseminating information.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, possess strong independent judgment, keen attention to detail and the ability plan, prioritise, and organise diverse workloads.
- Proven and demonstratable experience of administration.
- High energy, results oriented and driven.
- Ability to react quickly to unforeseen challenges, schedule changes, etc.
- Diligent, conscientious and reliable.
- High level of dependability, initiative and motivation.
- The successful candidate must be able to function independently with minimal supervision and direction: have a strong attention to detail; be comfortable handling multiple tasks and produce high quality work under limited time constraints; and have the flexibility and discretion to deal with a variety of situations, people and assignments.
- Prioritise effectively, multi-task and work independently.
- Strong organisational, written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort interacting with potential clients on the telephone and over email.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Inbox.
If you ask our team what they enjoy most about working at TransferGo:
- Surrounded by very smart, open, curious, action-oriented people, opportunities to learn at every turn.
- Because we’re a fast-growth business, there are plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibility and grow your skills.
- Hands-on startup environment means you get a chance to try all sorts of things and grow your skills well beyond the scope of what you were initially hired to do. There’s plenty of opportunity to grow and learn.
- It’s a mission-led business, meaning the team has a real sense of purpose, especially since most of us are expatriates, and have faced many of these challenges ourselves. We love seeing the impact of our work every day.
- Strong culture of openness & transparency.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Really swish offices (Level42, Canary Wharf).