Front-end developer (mid-level)
Eligible (or eligible ai) is a fin-tech start-up, developing smart relationship solutions for financial institutions in the mortgage market. Our customers use our products to empower their teams, grow their business and increase their retention. It’s our mission to help our clients delight, value and keep their customers forever.
We’re growing fast and looking for awesome people to help us create a market-leading platform. If you’re interested in being a core part of an engaged team solving real problems, read on.
We’re looking for a front-end developer that can hit the ground running. From day one, you’ll be able to have a direct impact on the development of our platform, and be able to take ownership of the front-end of the product with support from our CTO technically, and our CPO with regards to UI/UX.
Our stack is Django / Python in the backend, connected to the front via a JSON API. The frontend is built using React (currently an unejected create-react-app), with an active effort to migrate the codebase to using TypeScript. We use CSS modules (SASS) for styling.
We believe that people, attitude, and problem-solving ability are more important than buzzwords, but ideally, you:
- have experience working with a frontend framework, preferably React
- are able to turn designs into well-structured components
- understand how to work with an API
- care about the quality of code
- can put good solutions above ego (this goes both ways – we expect you to be comfortable being challenged, but unafraid to challenge others (constructively!))
Please note we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time, so will be looking for candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.