DX Compliance Solutions
Here at DX Compliance, we are changing the way Anti-Money laundering is done, by using AI Led software to detect suspicious behaviour that potentially proceeds to crime or the financing of terrorism.
At DX Compliance we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. We are committed to the quality and integrity of our employees. Taking this factor into consideration, we now are looking for an Angular Developer to join our development team. In this role you will work closely with our development and product team to develop, modify our web-based application and user interfaces across all channels.
We want someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive digital transformation. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced retail environment is essential.
- Should be able to deliver best-in-class user interfaces for our web-based application.
- Developing high quality, testable and performance software using agile practices.
- Driving best technology and software development practices in the team with passion and enthusiasm.
- Assisting analysts and business stakeholders in shaping, estimating and planning new requirements
- Participating in regular showcases of new work to the product owners and business stakeholders
- Striving for continuous improvement within the team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and written skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Excellent Organisation and time management skills.
- Knowledge of the security aspect of web applications is important
- Knowledge of the main web standards and on-page optimisation is important
- Proven experience working in RESTful APIs.
- Solid experience in using GIT.
- Good knowledge of Angular UI Bootstrap and SASS, fusion charts, D3.js.
- Being at ease on Linus is required.
Director: CEO Simon Dix
Kindly Send Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org