DigitalGenius is a venture backed technology company that develops software for enterprise customer service using advanced deep learning methodologies. We’re a small team of like-minded and supportive people with a goal to make customer service better through the use of artificial intelligence.
We are looking for a skilled Front-end Developer to contribute to the development of our deep learning-based question-answering (QA) product for contact centre automation.
The role will include the following:
- Collaborate with the in-house designer to develop clear, concise and user friendly interfaces for the core web based product
- Transform creative design concepts into clean cut code
- Manage multiple projects, working alongside the creative design and back end development teams to help generate creative and diverse client-side technical solutions
- Provide feedback on various core elements of projects; testing, validating and documenting work produced as part of the development process
- Thorough understanding of usability, accessibility, cross browser/device compatibilities
- Experience working within an Agile environment -Scrum/KANBAN
- User testing
- JS Testing Frameworks: Jasmine/Mocha/SinonJS/AvA
- CSS Processors: SaSS/Less
- CSS Frameworks: Bootstrap/Foundation/SemanticUI
- Node: Grunt/Gulp/ExpressJS/Koa
- Standards: W3C/WAI/ECMA 262/ARIA/BDD/TDD
- Experience in a rapidly growing, diverse and one of the best start-ups in the AI industry
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation days, public holidays and sick leave
- Pension Scheme
- Gym membership at Third Space in Canary Wharf or Travel Contribution
- Company MacBook
- Company Cycle Scheme
- A free selection of teas, coffees, juices and freshly baked cookies everyday
- Sponsorship to attend relevant worldwide conferences and trainings
- Freedom to experiment with your ideas and develop your skills
- Great working environment in Canary Wharf with stunning views of London
- US/UK Team Summits
- Need anything? We are committed to your success as we know that it equates to ours so anything you need to do your job well? Just ask!
- Ownership and Meritocracy: We aren’t clock watchers and work in a highly results-driven way. So, you can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and meritocracy from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.