Full Stack C# Developer
TAINA Technology – Full Stack C# Developer Job Description
Experienced full stack C# developers to join our London team.
You will be a key part of our development team, building very high quality, high performance, scalable, customer facing software.
Image processing is a key requirement for this role and so you must have commercial experience with advanced image processing techniques.
Mandatory Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience of developing high quality, highly scalable software
- Highly proficient in C# on a Windows platform
- Proven commercial experience of using image processing
- Experience using OpenCV
- Proven experience creating awesome web user interfaces
- Proven experience with MVC, Web API, RESTful services
- Proven experience with at least one RDBMS such as MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience creating responsive websites/progressive web apps
- Knowledge of version control, configuration management tools such as Git
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Information Systems or related numeric field
- Comfortable working in a distributed Agile environment
- Proven experience with unit test libraries such as NUnit, and / or BDD tests using Specflow
- Personality fit for a start-up environment
Optional Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of ReactJS/Redux, Angular JS or Knockout JS
- Knowledge of AWS
- Some experience of computer vision (using libraries such as OpenCV) and / or machine learning would be beneficial.
- Some experience of high growth highly dynamic start-up environments
- Not afraid of innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, outside-of-the-box thinking and a real focus on teamwork
- Keen interest in performance, security and automation
About TAINA Technology Limited
TAINA is a Level39 RegTech start-up which has won the European and the Global New Venture Challenges 2017.
We are growing very fast and have a very diverse and supportive team.
Our team are our family, we want you stay with us for the long term and grow with us.