DX Compliance Solutions
Full Stack Developer
FULL – TIME POSITION
Here in DX Compliance, we are changing the way anti-money laundering is done, by using AI led software to detect suspicious behaviour that potentially proceeds to crime or the financing of terrorism.
We’re looking for a full stack developer to join our growing team, who is willing to take the responsibility for developing a product based on AI and machine learning.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
The candidate should have strong desire to learn a multitude of technologies and programming languages with a can-do attitude will thrive in this role.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to develop data pipelines
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Pension scheme
- Situated in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf
- Laptop of your choice
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Regular networking events, mentoring events and conferences
- Exposure to experts from a number of industries
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities
- Director: CEO Simon Dix