Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Canary Wharf, London
We are currently looking for a talented and ambitious person to join our team as a senior graphic designer. This is a multi-disciplined role, responsible for working on a variety of tasks, such as websites, advertising, logo, posters, product packaging and all visual related aspects.
What you’ll do:
- Help to establish and improve the company’s visual identity
- Design logos, websites, marketing collaterals and ensure they are in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client
- Create templates including company letter heads, ppts, signatures, business cards
- Provide visual trend updates to the team for content generating purpose
- Assist the creation, development and day-to-day running of multiple creative projects
- Research and create visual related content for websites, apps, social media campaigns
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regular requests
- Create animation and video content
- Keep up to date with recent technological and software developments
- A strong and demonstrable background in concept creation and visualisation
- Expert knowledge and experience with design software, and knowledge of apps, HTML
- The ability to take a project from concept, through creation and presentation to completion
- Strong attention to detail
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes and improvements to your designs
- An outgoing and positive personality, with ability to work well under pressure
- Be able to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- SEO knowledge
- Video content creation and editing skills are preferable
- Can legally work in the UK
UKDE Limited is a blockchain technology-based UK company that provides international financial services. It is regulated by the UK FCA and is committed to providing safe, compliant and convenient digital financial services to the global community. It’s asset-trading platform with full licenses under UK financial supervision.
The company will launch a variety of fiat money and digital currency trading pairs, including US dollars, Euros, British pounds, and Chinese RMB, with bundle visa cards to achieve global online payment for digital currencies. The company will also cooperate with national payment platforms to gradually open up the free exchange channels for fiat money and digital currency in various countries. The basic financial services provided include fiat money and digital currency trading wallet services, global asset digital financial services, and digital asset standard audit online services.
- Job Type: Full-time or Part Time
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm Monday – Friday
- Salary depends on experiences
- If you believe that you are the candidate we are seeking, please attach your CV, your design portfolio and a cover letter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the job title when you apply.
Salary: £25,000.00 to £38,000.00 /year