Head of Business Development & Sales
TransferGo is a mission-led financial services company committed to offering the very best experience to the consumer. We proud to be among the best-rated consumer financial services with 75 NPS and 96% 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Here at TransferGo, we believe that international financial services should speak your language, be “one click” easy, fairly priced and transparent. We are proud to be backed by top-tier VC firms including Vostok Emerging Finance (VEMF SDB) and Hard Yaka, who share our passion for this mission. Previously they have backed disruptors like Twitter, Square, and Ripple among others. If you share our vision for what financial services should do for people, apply now and let’s talk.
- Leading strategic distribution partnerships across our global operations working closely with Growth Managers;
- Leading strategic partnerships and exploring M&A opportunities in the market;
- Bringing in new business by selling our platform to third parties;
- Building up an agile business development team across our global operations;
- Representing the business in top industry events and gatherings;
- Shaping the partnership and sales strategy of the business.
- At least 5 years of experience in Senior Business Development role, could be in financial services but not necessarily;
- Proven track record of successful end-to-end partnerships with major brands;
- Hands on business development experience in Series B+ startups would be an advantage;
- Proven sales track record into financial and non-financial services organizations in Europe;
- Experience in building agile business development teams;
- Experience of reporting into C-Level at a startup or an agile corporate;
- Solid public speaking skills;
- Fluent English is a must, other languages including Russian, Spanish would be an advantage.
- Your chance to disrupt the incumbent financial service players in an entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed culture;
- Competitive salary package including stock options;
- Great office space with various perks;
- Flexible working hours with frequent travels;
- Gym membership, generous training, and fun budgets.